Droid Bionic Standard Dock questionsTips

1. freedomfighter

freedomfighter Well-Known Member

i bought the dock so i could use it as an alarm clock. my question is is there a way to get the music to shut off when the alarm goes off? they both go at the same time and its hard to hear the alarm even when the volume is all the way up. Also can i just set a timer to get the music to stop? i tried the music timer widget but it didnt work with the dock.

Advertisement
  2. CKwik240

CKwik240 Well-Known Member

Just to be clear on what the problem is, are you saying that you are purposefully playing music already when the alarm goes off but you can't hear the alarm as a result? I don't know of any way of turning off the music when the alarm goes off. I don't think its something the developers would have thought of as important. If you are playing music while trying to fall asleep, the ICS version has a sleep timer that can be set up to 40 minutes. One workaround might be to decrease the music volume so that the alarm volume overpowers it. Perhaps some clever use of smart actions can be used (if you are on any of the ICS leaks). Not sure what else might work.