Droid bpx6Accessories

Last Updated:

1. cell2011

cell2011 Well-Known Member

Is anyone out there with a extra bp-x6 for a a855 mine went out and im in a rural area of Wv and dont drive. I dont mind if it used i just need to see if my Droid still works. Can someone help Thanks

Advertisement
  2. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

Unless your USB port is shot, your should be able to plug the phone in and turn the phone on, with or without the battery installed...

Also, they have the BP6x batteries priced at $6 on Amazon, or the extended Droid 2 BP7x with the battery door for around $40.
  3. cell2011

The phone will stay on when plugged in wall i can get to recovery but just cant get online with USB. Also everything i do in recovery comes back and says cannot find file. All i can do in recovery is wipe cache everything else says no app2sd partition found of sd-ext. Also alot of options like wiping user data battery stats nandroid backup it will say can`t mount sd card. Did i burn the processor out? Why would it still say on recovery when i hold down x and dtap after M sign if its burned out?
  4. cell2011

Just checking to see if anyone has an extra i dont have Paypal or anything to buy on Amazon or any credit cards. If anyone has one please let me know i can send something. I can send something i dont have alot Thanks