• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible 2: MINT, CLEAN ESN, $275 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSentinel

Jul 22, 2011
I have a Droid Incredible 2 in perfect, mint condition for sale. It comes with the original documentation, wall adadpter, and usb cord. I don't have the original Incredible 2 box, but I do have a Fascinate box in which the phone and accessories will come packaged.

The phone has had a screen protector installed since the day I got it. It has a clean ESN which can be activated immediately upon receiving.

I'll accept a postal money order or Paypal, whichever you would prefer. These methods are the safest for both the buyer and the seller. I won't accept cash or money transfers.

I'd like $275 with free shipping.

I have great feedback on eBay, which can be provided upon request, and have formerly done a trade with Mr.Droid 921 on here.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me and I'll get a response back to you as quick as I can. I'll probably list this on eBay in a couple days as well, so if your seriously interested, please contact me asap.

DSCN0417.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

DSCN0409.jpg

DSCN0408.jpg

Yeah, I didn't get any serious interest in a trade, which I thought was weird, because DXs go for about $200 (high) on eBay in mint condition whereas Dinc2s are going for $300. I knew I was going to take a loss, but really wanted a DX at the time. I got a new Blackberry given to me the other night, so I'm just wanting to sell it now.

The phone is absolutely flawless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones