• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
(I'd start a new thread, but the title of this one is so generic about Dropbox, it just makes sense to me to put my question here as a continuation of the Dropbox discussion in general.)

I already have Dropbox on my pc and I just downloaded it to my Android cell phone. Is there a way I can sync my games (which are already on my cell) to my other devices, so I can continue my progress whether I'm on my cell or my tablet?

Upvote 0
(I'd start a new thread, but the title of this one is so generic about Dropbox, it just makes sense to me to put my question here as a continuation of the Dropbox discussion in general.)

I already have Dropbox on my pc and I just downloaded it to my Android cell phone. Is there a way I can sync my games (which are already on my cell) to my other devices, so I can continue my progress whether I'm on my cell or my tablet?

My guess is that is application specific. You would have to check each game to see if there is an option to choose the save location. If there is then choose a folder in Dropbox (create one if you wish). Choose this location on each device and you should be ok.

Upvote 0
My guess is that is application specific. You would have to check each game to see if there is an option to choose the save location. If there is then choose a folder in Dropbox (create one if you wish). Choose this location on each device and you should be ok.

Also, any games that require a login like role playing games or draw something should save your progress regardless of which device you use

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones