• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emails not updating since the update

Fwicks

Oct 2, 2009
Has anyone else had a problem with their emails not updating at the time interval they have it set to (or at all) since the update? At first, no matter how many times I refreshed, my new mails were not showing up. I tried deleting my email account from my phone and then adding it back. This fixed the problem for a day or two, but now I am having emails show up twice in the inbox, and my phone will update basically whenever it wants to. I only realized this, because every time I have checked my mail on my computer I have 5-10 emails more than are showing up on my phone. WTH?

I have also had this problem. Sometimes I get my emails and sometimes i don't. My company doesn't have an exchange server, so i use the POP account. I will be sitting in front of my computer and only a select number of emails will show up on my phone, i don't know what the problem is. When i close my email and leave for the day, i may or may not get them depending on the day. This is not a very ideal way to get my email. I am a heavy email user and i need to make sure i am getting my emails on my phone, any idea or thoughts?? As the previous poster, i tired to uninstall and install, but having same problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones