• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Entourage was off the hook tonight!!

I think vampires are ridiculous. True Blood is Twilight guys...in the closet. And who still secretly like Twilight. It's not meant towards you, but I have a few friends that were like little girls over it.

Anyway, yes, Entourage was definitely good. Predictable, but good. Right when I thought they'd run out of material and were going recycle stuff back up from the first season, they really shook it up with marital problems for both Ari and Eric. I guess what I meant by predictable was just Vince's situation. The cliff-hanger had to involve cocaine.

Upvote 0
Please get rid of Sasha Gray... She seriously ruined this last batch of episodes.. I find it funny she wants to get into real acting and what does she do.. The Girlfriend Experience, and being herself. Idiot. I have always loved Entourage but Ari is really holding it together now...

More Ari, less Drama depression,
More Ari, less Turtle trying to impress Alex,
More Ari, less E getting into little squabbles with Slone and Scott .
More Slone.

Upvote 0
Please get rid of Sasha Gray... She seriously ruined this last batch of episodes.. I find it funny she wants to get into real acting and what does she do.. The Girlfriend Experience, and being herself. Idiot. I have always loved Entourage but Ari is really holding it together now...

More Ari, less Drama depression,
More Ari, less Turtle trying to impress Alex,
More Ari, less E getting into little squabbles with Slone and Scott .
More Slone.

you forgot ..

More E, trying to be like Ari

lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones