• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris cutting out when 2nd call is coming in.

jenzziim

Dec 16, 2009
I am running 1.5..When I get a 2nd incoming call my phone does a lond double beep and cuts out current call..I can't hear the 1st caller and they can't hear me...Has anyone had this problem and if so how can I fix it...Verizon of course has never heard this complaint..I did a full reset...Even with just stock apps it does this..They offered to send me a refurb one...Any thoughts?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this happens with just about any phone...including the house phone. I do remember once I was talking to my friend using the house phone. my phone started cutting in and out when my dad called... conversation goes as follows: beeps in parenthesis...Hold on (dude).. my dads calling he probably wants to tell me to (feed) the dogs.. my friend was quite flabbergasted

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones