• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Error 67 User Registration & Password, No 3G?

Anyone Ever Receive This Error? My Phone Service Was Off For 10hrs, Giving Me This Error 67 Networking Error Crapola... Saying Hands Free Activation With A Loading Bar That Didnt Load Anything & No 3G..

Browser Wasnt Working & No 3G @ 1st & Everything Else Was Working.
Then Down the Line, MMS, Data, & Phone Service Went Right After....

But Then Mysteriously, Just Started Working Again But After 10hr Wait & Me About To Slam Da Phone & Then Adding My Info Back Manually...

Ive Read Post On Other Sites, Where Sometimes It Takes A Week 2 Fix This Problem When Calling So I Didn't Even Bother....

I Didnt Have To Wait That Long, But I Did Have 2 Odin Back 2 ED13 Stock, Then Battery Pull While Phone Was On 2 Clear Da Phone, Once Rebooted, Entered
(##786#) Reset RTN
Exited & Then.
Entered
(##3282#) Went To Data & Manually Added My Email Address Back Into The Username Area.. (blah@myboostmobile.sprintpcs.com) Which I Had Saved Before..

Exited, & 3G Flickered On & Off On Home Screen But Didn't Stay.. Before It Was Completely Not Running Or Visible @ All...

Ran Samsung Hands Free Activation & Then It Started To Work, Loaded Right UP, Started 2 Re-Activate, Then Install, & Then OTA Update EE14...

Maybe This Would Help If Anyone Else Who Had This Problem...

1st Time 4 Me...

But I Really Think It Was Something On Boost Mobiles End...

Any Takers Or Anyone Else Experience This Problem??

Yea james27007 banned murderousone... He shouldve just removed the post.....

REASON:
Posting an app that allows streaming of movies...
Date the ban will be lifted: October 2nd, 2011, 01:00 PM

LMAO.. So In Other Words... U Can't Post A Movie Streaming App.. Uh-Huh.. Is Crackle On This Site. Yeaup... Is It Banned... Nope.. It Is A Movie Streaming App & Its Posted On This Site..... & Im Guessing The Whole Android Market Should Get Banned Also Cuz They Allowed It...

Strait Corny & No Professionism.... Lol... Guess He Though AF Was Liable...

But To Me It Seems Like They Have Un-Experienced Admins That Only Allow Some Things That They Just Want For Themselves, But Not All... Like How A Person Can Basically Take CWM and Change It Around Without The Dev's Consent And Have 1000 Threads About It... Changes and Its Overlooked & Nothings Said...
Not The 1st Website Ive Seen This & Won't Be The Last...

MurderousOne Will Just Move All Goodies To The M1 Downloads Forum...

Point Is.. Send Notification.. Delete The Post... Be Professional, Don't Just Ban...

Simple... James27007 Is A Hater & Still Probably Downloaded & Uses The M1SGP Site & M1SGP App Which Has 3000 Downloads...

Moving On...

In Reply To blue2107

I constantly got that 128 error. Battery pulled with phone powered on fixed that problem for me.. Don't get it anymore... Have u tried that?

Upvote 0
Yea James27007 banned murderousone... He shouldve just removed the post.....

REASON:
Posting an app that allows streaming of movies...
Date the ban will be lifted: October 2nd, 2011, 01:00 PM

LMAO.. So In Other Words... U Cant Post A Movie Streaming App.. Uh-Huh.. Im Guessing The Whole Android Market Should Get Banned Also...

Lol...

To Me It Seems Like They Have Admins That Only Allow Some, But Not All... Like How A Person Can Basically Take CWM and Change It Around Without The Dev's Consent And Have 1000 Threads About Changes and Its Overlooked & Nothings said.......

Could Also Be Cuz The Site Got 2000 Hits & Downloads Along With The App... Lmao...

Point Is. Why Ban. Just Remove The Post & Send Notification..

Moving On...

In Reply To blue2107

I constantly got that 128 error. Battery pulled with phone powered on fixed that problem for me.. Don't get it anymore... Have u tried that?

did you really just compare modifying cwm to movie piracy bro

you should of known sooner or later something would happen

Upvote 0
did you really just compare modifying cwm to movie piracy bro

you should of known sooner or later something would happen

yea i did... & i did know that i would get banned just for the movies, but i dont c where your mentioning me pirating coming into play....

maybe u dont know about the DCMA or how to stream movies...

but

theres nothing saved on my servers or my site or the app.. external linked everything including the app.. the app isn't even on my servers...

so technically im not pirating anything....

But I done seen more pirating/infringement on here than my whole app & site dude... from mods, to themes, to scripts, etc...

2 each is own though & i dont knock no one or there work...
Keep it up cuz the stuff is workin..

but if u look @ it, & from what your saying, & how things are basically going, i can basically take devs work from another website & post it here with alterations without permission without gettin banned....

so thats y i can compare CWM for instance.... if developer wasn't notified it can be banned as well along with all you guys changing up devs themes,mods,etc, without there permission...

Also aint trying to blow any one spot up either, Or stirr up anyone's emotions...

& reason for ban: streaming movies???? Not Pirating...

not that serious to me.. i run my own & will post everything there anyway...

whole point. if u gonna enforce something, enforce everything..... Give the right reason & maybe notify me & give a bro a chance to remove it...

Like it said before the problably thought there site was liable...

Its like a cop letting a crackhead smoke in front of them but arresting a weed smoker for the same thing.....

Just Saying..

Upvote 0
so thats y i can compare CWM for instance.... if developer wasn't notified it can be banned as well along with all you guys changing up devs themes,mods,etc, without there permission...

CWM is open source, and I made the Prevail CWM by following the porting guide that was written by the Dev

My Brain Hurts: Porting Clockwork Recovery to New Devices

I also posted my source code.

I just felt I needed to mention that, since CWM was mentioned in this thread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones