• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Evo sd card issues, even after the update!!!

ts0083

Lurker
Jun 10, 2010
Everything was cool when I purchased the EVO (June 4) I transfered all of my music (all 200+ songs) from my Blackberry to Laptop to EVO via USB.

Everything worked great until I recently downloaded 2 more additional songs, this time directly from my computer to the EVO only to find out it had erased all 200+ songs that I originally transfered from my Blackberry! Now the only songs that are in my library are the 2 recently downloaded and I no longer have them on my laptop!!!!

WTF happened???!!! I connected it to my laptop to see if I can find them that way but no luck, they have all been deleted for some reason!

I did download the update but this still manage to happen. Have anyone else experienced anything similar?

I should've followed my own advice....NEVER BUY NEW TECHNOLOGY WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE MARKET!!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones