• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVO V 4G is on its way out?

How do I figure what?
That it's a better phone?
Bigger screen/newer os version/faster/better camera/etc
How is it half the price?
Titanium one is currently $199 and the S3 is $399
Now excuse my mere advanced college math course skills but I'm pretty sure 200 is half of 400. :rolleyes:
In other words screen that has a lower resolution, both have ICS, both are clocked at the same speed and if faster there is very little improvement, better camera eh but both suck in general so I rather have 3D over nothing, so once again the HTC 3D wins. Then again I got my one so it doesn't matter any more.

Upvote 0
The galaxy line for a higher MP is a dumb gimmick, colors are off balance and don't even bother taking pictures in low light. See what I did there? More MP=gimmicks

yea, a camera can be 50mp, but if the lens, mirror, image processor, etc. is s... it means nothing

While this is true, that's not what I mean. The s2 had a good camera IMO and the vevo had a mediocre one. The og evo 4g had an 8mp camera and it didn't produce as good pics.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones