• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo V is $249 @ Radio Shack this week (8/26)

qu4ttro

Mar 19, 2012
Jacksonville FL
This week's Radio Shack ad has the Evo V on sale for $249 until Sept 1. I know it's cheaper on Virgin's website, but if you prefer buying in store or if you need a brick and mortar price to match at another store (those of us with gift cards laying around) then hopefully this helps!

I just checked their (mobile) site and it's still showing last week's deal, but it's in the paper ad.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346013544858.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346013544858.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 110
Think I'm just going to wait at least 2 months after launch to buy phones for now on.it was bad enough when the evo dropped to $240 but I also just ordered a LG motion at launch for $150 on Wednesday and now wirefly has it for $100.at least I can just refuse delivery on the motion so I'm not really out anything.I just have to wait a couple more days to get my phone.its a shame I'm only 6 days out of my price match with radio shack or I could do it again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones