• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Exchange FAQ, Solutions, and summary

Upvote 0
We have recently purchased two LG Ally phones with the Verizon $30 data plan. On my phone, her OWA work e-mail works, but on her phone, it doesn't. It worked once, then it ceased thereafter.

The error message reads: "Web page not available The Web page at http://www.mcmail.mayo.edu might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new address. Here are some suggestions: 1) Check to make sure your device has a signal and a data connection. 2) Reload this web page later. 3) View a cached copy of the web page from Google."

I have tried these to the best of my ability, but it still works on my phone and not hers. Could there be a setting mine has enabled/disabled that she would need to switch?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones