• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

expected date for new 2.2 build?

I have the first FRG01B build and have not have any problems. I also have tethering and Flash 10.1. I guess my only anwser to any of you is you shouldn't have rooted your phones. I didn't and my phone works fine. I dont even know if I will update when the send the FRG22 build out. Love the FRG01B build. Way to go Verizon.

Upvote 0
This could be a problem with the update, the screen shot is just not there I have copied it to the sd card 3 times and it isn't showing up. I task killed it and still nothing is there any other way to add this?

It can't be too deep in the SD card to show up in the gallery. Put it in a folder in the SD card and it should show up. Downloads, or if you have a wallpaper folder put it in there.

Upvote 0
I have the first FRG01B build and have not have any problems. I also have tethering and Flash 10.1. I guess my only anwser to any of you is you shouldn't have rooted your phones. I didn't and my phone works fine. I dont even know if I will update when the send the FRG22 build out. Love the FRG01B build. Way to go Verizon.

Most of us did not root our phones but are still experiencing issues with the forced FRG01B build!

Upvote 0
2010-08-109521_3.44.58.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones