• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Experia Z3V still worth the buy?

Is the Sony Experia Z3V still worth buying? I cant decide what Android phone I play alot but I do like app games and I heard Sony is a great phone for gaming. However I also have heard it has features that other Android phones dont have like the Google Now or Google voice feature(Is this true?) and I heard Sony has their own bloatware on it.

I just got the Xperia Z3v on 5/24 (3 days ag0).

Great phone. Also, it's only $0.99 (yup, one dollar) through Verizon in-store pickup until 5/30/15. Just have to get an email from the verizon site - follow this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/xperia-z3v/

I think there is less bloatware than on the galaxy S4 I came from. Most android phones have google now, that's nothing special. But you can remote play a Playstation 4 with it by plugging the controller into the phone, a very cool thing if you ask me. I personally have an Xbox, but I might just buy the PS4 because of the phone.

Waterproofing works great. 32GB is plenty of room but also has a MicroSD slot to add up to an additional 128GB. (I have an extra 16GB in it, more than enough for me).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones