• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook Widgets

RaggzTN

Lurker
May 26, 2010
Hello everyone!

I have a probably easy issue but i can't seem to figure it out. I seem to be missing the Facebook for HTC Sense widget. I only show Facebook for Android in the widgets list. (I could've swore it was there before, but if it was never there then this post is over ;)).

If i'm right and it was there before, then i'm trying to figure out what happened to it. All of my home screens are empty except for the first one (standard clock/weather). I went into manage applications and saw that it was running still. So I forced it to stop. However, when I go to the widgets again, my only option is Facebook for Android. Is there anyway to get Facebook for HTC Sense back? It's stock with froyo. No rooting or hacking of any kind.

Thanks in advance for any insight to my problem.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones