• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook won't sync contacts (froyo)

Have you gone and checked at the "Accounts and Sync" in the settings?
You can sync up you're account from there I believe (at least for me, however you never know).

Otherwise just download the Facebook app, if you haven't already, and then in Facebook go to the app's home screen and then settings > sync contacts. And there you have it.

Upvote 0
my phone just ran the 4.5.605 update yesterday to fix the keyboard glitch (which I didn't have) Since then, my phone would lock up, wouldn't hang up after a call, randomly reboot, etc. After trying everything else out, I backed everything up and did a factory reset. I then reinstalled everything but my FB contacts are gone and wont return. I went to display options in the menu and unchecked everything except facebook. There aren't any even recognized. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the FB app. I can't even find a place to sync fb contacts on any menu. Does it only show up if I'm on a computor?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones