Fake-Call Me App... SWEET

Last Updated:

1. 2guys1droid

2guys1droid Member This Topic's Starter

There are plenty of apps out there that TRY to be like this, but none come as close. This is the best, easiest, most brilliant app to ever take a stab at fake-calling. Enjoy the tutorial/review below.

2 Guys 1 Droid: App Review: Fake-Call Me

-2guys1droid team.

PS- this app totally helped us this week get out of a boring conversation during a business meeting. Def worth your time.

Advertisement
  2. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

so wait, you have to pull out your phone and mess with it, click it to call you, then put it away - absorbing like 30 seconds in front of the person - and then 15 seconds later a call comes in?? that would seem hinky to me. your like "wait a second, let me mess with my phone here" and then seconds later your phone rings.

well, once you pulled out the phone, why didn't you just say "oh shizz, I gotta go I see I have another appt." OR just fake like your phone is vibrating and be like, "oh, huh, wait my phone is vibrating"

the fatal flaw in these is that you have to, unavoidably, mess with the phone to get it to call you back, and then the coolness - the realistic visual effect - is lost on other people as they cannot even see the phone face anyway.

try this instead.. "hey dude, I gotta go" :)

muab likes this.
  3. 2guys1droid

2guys1droid Member This Topic's Starter

ehhh i suppose? however with the option to delay the call you can pull out your phone, act like youre putting it on silent mode (or something along those lines) and then recieve the call a minute later. Either way lol

4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

OK, so you fake putting it in silent mode - then how can you explain getting the phone call?

lol - seems like a decent app - but I am not gonna use it. If I am asked to be somewhere there is usually a pretty damned good reason for me to be there.

5. peerzade25

peerzade25 New Member

excellent

6. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

That is what secretaries are for. If I have a meeting with a "Wind Bag" and am afraid that I'll get stuck. I'll have the departmental secretary call me about 30 minutes into the meeting, if the meeting is bad, I answer the phone and excuse myself for whatever reason. If the meeting is actually accomplishing something, I just ignore the call.

Just my $0.02 worth,
    BigRedGonzo