• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite Website to kill time?

Here's a few more that I like -

Home | ProFootballTalk.com - US Football
Something Awful: The Internet Makes You Stupid - Comedy (Do not miss perhaps the funniest chat prank ever! http://www.somethingawful.com/d/icq-pranks/icq-transcript-space.php )
Boing Boing - Tech, Gadgets etc.
The Consumerist Consumer info

and one more that although not a typical time waster, is worth a look if for nothing else his review of the movie The Core.
Intuitor Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics Bad movie physics exposed and explained.

Upvote 0
I am always going to Joystiq and kotaku for video game news and for android news I love androidguys.com androidandme.com phandroid.com and androidcentral.com this is where all of my free time has been spent. Recently I have been trying to make my own site so I can begin doing something productive with my time lol, but it is very difficult the site is DroidedUP and we would love to have people help with the site we want to make it for the fans by the fans but even people just to leave comments would be cool. sorry I went on a rant there I should have just answered the question.

Upvote 0
NSFW (sometimes) ;)

img.php

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones