• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fennec is coming!!

Uh...yeah, it's this thread! ;) Trust me, I searched. This is the original Fennec thread in the Eris section. I don't want to discuss how it works on other devices, I only care how it works/doesn't work with the Eris since that is the device I use.

Sent from Salt Lake City with Love

In Andrizoid's defense there was another thread but it appears to be gone now. And BTW if anyone is interested about Fennec in the other thread noone was able to get it to work properly.

Upvote 0
I dunno why someone revived my old thread. It doesn't work. It only works for for the N1 and Droid. Stop trying. For daffodil's sake, stop posting it doesn't work. We know.

Wow...all I did was ask anyone else with an Eris if it would work. Just because it didn't work on mine doesn't mean it won't work on others. That's why I asked, to find out if it was an issue with my phone, or an Eris-wide issue.

As for "reviving" an old thread, I simply did what is expected of forum members here: stop creating redundant threads posting the same information over and over and over again. So, instead of making a new thread, I simply continued the conversation in an appropriate thread.

Anyway, whatever. No need to use such strong language over something so innocent and small.

Sent from my rear end using natural gas

Upvote 0
I hear that Fennec works on the Incredible and N1. That's inside info from the Verizon tech I talked to today. :p

I won't believe it until you post

-a copy of the email
-a transcript from a visit to the store
-another transcript from a visit to the store
-one more transcript from a visit to the store
-a video of you talking to the guy
-and an anecdote of your cousin who works for T-Mobile telling you it ain't coming.

Upvote 0
I mean, can you really get mad at me for being irritated? We've established it doesn't work.

Smacky take your own advice that you gave to OTD, ignore these people or this thread altogether. It is amazing though that with all the people posting in this thread that it DOESN'T WORK they install anyway and ask why it's not working.:rolleyes:

Actually I'm starting to find it very entertaining.:D

Upvote 0
I mean, can you really get mad at me for being irritated? We've established it doesn't work.

Okay...so let me get this straight. If I install Fennec on my Eris, it WILL NOT work? Will it just "open and close, open and close, open and close, open and close, open and close, open and close, open and close, etc.??" I'm just not reading you clearly here Smacky! :thinking::rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Smacky take your own advice that you gave to OTD, ignore these people or this thread altogether. It is amazing though that with all the people posting in this thread that it DOESN'T WORK they install anyway and ask why it's not working.:rolleyes:

Actually I'm starting to find it very entertaining.:D

I "ignore" constant morons. These are just one-timers, I think. Otherwise my list would be longer than Schindler's.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones