• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Final Fantasy for Android?

Is there an actual FF game designed for Android, or are they all emulators?

Final Fantasy - Google Play ($6.99)

Final Fantasy III - Google Play ($15.99)

Square Enix has also announced the first FF game made exclusively for mobile, called Final Fantasy Dimensions, due out this month - in a few days, as a matter of fact! However, the price is steep, it'll be $28.99. The game will be released in chapters, and the prologue is free, so you can wet your beak first and see if it's worth taking the plunge.

Reactions: Marc Wonderland
Upvote 0
i have dimensions and so far it's pretty fun

Welcome to Agent Artemis, the spy game that is played in real locations. Experience a brave new world, where spies don't work directly for the government but for private companies hired by the state. Of course there is a certain level of friction between such competing companies, friction which by some unkind observers are also labelled "spy wars". But who will ever doubt the benefits of a lean government and outsourcing! After all haven't the recent improvement in satellite technology and general surveillance made the city a safer place to live in for all of us?

Become a spy on hire and help us in those places where the power of the satellite surveillance is still limited. Dive into the nightlife and hunt your enemies in real locations. Agent Artemis will test how well
you can observe others and how well you can bluff . It is a game that is inconspicuous to outsiders so that it does not interfere with any social activities which you enjoy while hanging out. While hunting spies is
already a lot of fun, Agent Artemis is a good flirting game as well because we will work hard to give you suitable enemies. Enjoy the night and don't get caught ....

Upvote 0
Oh? When did this hit? I had never seen anything from Square on the tactics side.

There were a few off brands like Spectral Souls. Is that what you're referring to? I would be very, very excited to see FFT come to Android.

It was probably a month or go when I seen it in the market, it was $14.99 I believe. Didn't buy it though. Can't bring myself to paying that much for a game unless it's for a console.

Reactions: ExtremeNerd
Upvote 0
It was probably a month or go when I seen it in the market, it was $14.99 I believe. Didn't buy it though. Can't bring myself to paying that much for a game unless it's for a console.

Square games are well worth it, IMO, especially if it is a port. They all eventually go on sale anyway to a reasonable price. I would probably wait until that happens, honestly. Now to begin the internet search to find the release....

EDIT: That was quick. Went to the Japanese market, which means we'll have it in English by 2015......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones