• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flashed rom for first time, minor problems I can't fix like data connection

Juzt1n

Lurker
Apr 18, 2015
I used TWRP to flash my 4.4.4 moto x to ehndroix (version 14.11.16)

My first and biggest problem is that I cannot connect to data, I have been googling and can't find a solution. I tried setting my phone in airplane mode and restarting it, I messed around with the settings in *#*#4636*#*#, I didn't do a nandroid restore because I thought that was only for apps and I still don't know anything about nandroid. I can't figure out how to do a profile update or reprovision my phone (If that would even help, I don't know what these things do to be honest)

Second is I can't update Ehndroix, it gives me a notification telling me to update and when I click to download it, I get the error "MD5 error - Downloaded file invalid" I've tried googling this and it comes up with nothing related to my phone or rom.

I appreciate any information or help you guys can throw at me, right now I'm in the dark about what to do.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones