FM radio and Navigator 1.0 apk's

1. sag7392

sag7392 Well-Known Member

Hey all! So I pulled the trigger and successfully flashed Baked Snack v.9 ROM without any problems (that I've come across yet)! I was also able to restore my device in under 30 minutes! This ROM, so far, is awesome!

Anyhow, can anyone link me the apk's for the HTC FM radio (I actually use it, lol) and Google Navigator 1.0....please.

Other than that, I am loving my EVO even more!

BIG TIA!!!!

Advertisement
  2. cabbie

cabbie Well-Known Member

a place i know to go is download fresh rom, unzip and look in the removed apks folder. the FM radio is there, google navigator isn't.
  3. v01rider

v01rider Well-Known Member

4. v01rider

5. zpilot

zpilot Well-Known Member

Getting the stock HTC apps is easy but actually getting them to work in a custom rom requires more than just the standard install. You would have to push the app via adb. I can't seem to get any of the HTC apps to run even though I see them in the fresh-removed-apks folder...

Note: I'm running Fresh ROM
  6. v01rider

this i didnt know. guess i will have to figure that out!! :D
  7. cabbie

cabbie Well-Known Member

using fresh rom with #26 kernel im able to drop it on the sd card fine and dandy to install.
  8. v01rider

same rooted os...just tried dropping the fm radio in the root of the sd. it installed like a champ!
  9. sag7392

Huge thanks for those APK's...but can someone give me a step by step on how to install these? Is it just like installing any other apk...like I did with the Droid X keyboard? I really, really thank you all for the help. This forum rocks!
  10. sag7392

Update- Figured it out...and they work! Huge thanks for the help!
  11. kmoon89

kmoon89 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the APKs because I also use it, too lol. Ummm...But could I also request another app that was removed that I use as well? Sprintzone, anyone? All the other Sprint loaded apps are crap, but I actually use Sprintzone to regularly monitor my account.
  12. ofir_bl

ofir_bl New Member

Can you share us how did you do it?
  13. mdizzle99

mdizzle99 Well-Known Member

Once you have a .apk file on the root of your sd card I use the application appInstaller to actually install it. Hope that helps.
  14. FestoKGB

FestoKGB Well-Known Member

I have a zip file in my Dropbox with all the main system apks. Just unzip the file on your PC and select the apk you want. Install via the method that works best for you.

It's in my sig.
    Mr. Ed likes this.
  15. tula

tula New Member

I'm using incredible and redemptive revo 2.1 heyitslou #4 kernel .. 11.19 baseband ...

why this radio apps can't run .. anybody knows how to make it works ?
    Allready try using astro, and AppInstaller (installed without trouble)
    but everytime trying to run the radio, it is announce an error like this "The application FM Radio (process com.htc.fm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"
  16. ksyuen

ksyuen New Member

same here. anyone know how to solve it off please?
  17. minhocaz

minhocaz New Member

DOES ANYONE FOUND SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM??? SAME HERE NO SOLUTION?!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tula
    I'm using incredible and redemptive revo 2.1 heyitslou #4 kernel .. 11.19 baseband ...

why this radio apps can't run .. anybody knows how to make it works ?
    Allready try using astro, and AppInstaller (installed without trouble)
    but everytime trying to run the radio, it is announce an error like this "The application FM Radio (process com.htc.fm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

same here. anyone know how to solve it off please?
  18. tula

tula New Member