• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Folder Organizer Question

Within preferences, I've set 'Labels with items in toolbar' to show a few different apps, but no matter which apps I select, Folder Organizer shows the same icons in the toolbar (not the correct icons for the apps).

Any idea how to fix this?

I am not sure I am understanding correctly, but I am going to make a guess at the issue you are having. I think what you are saying is that you have set alternative icons for applications and that they are not showing correctly when you put those icons on the home screen.

If that is your problem. What you need to do is add the item to your home screen using +, shortcut, FolderOrganizer Item, select the application group, and then add the application in question. It should then show the new icon you have selected.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for replying, but that's not exactly it. I will try to explain more clearly:

I make a new label called Twitter.
It gets created with a default icon, but I change the icon to a star.
I then go to the Twitter app and label it as 'Twitter' so it shows up in the label.
Then in preferences, I set 'Labels with items in toolbar' to 'Twitter'.
Twitter now shows up in my notification toolbar.

The problem is it shows up with the default icon from the label, not the star that I set it to. Ive tried and tried to get it to show a different icon in the toolbar to no avail!

Id rather have it show the Twitter icon, but in the spirit of baby steps Id be happy if I could just get it to show the star...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones