• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Froyo ROM GUI is misaligned sometimes

runLoganrun

Nov 28, 2009
I've tried a couple different ones, NexFro, kangerade, BBv03.
All of them work but some of the graphics get squished a bit on the bottom. haven't tried it for movies yet, but on setup, when, in my case since I don't get cell service at my house, when the wifi connect button comes up after it tries 3g, it is unreadable, and much thinner, but pressable, however some icons/widgets on bottom row have same problem, there it's more of a clipping issue though.
I like 2.2 and would like to get back on it, only other prob is copilot is not updated for it yet, kind of a bummer since I just moved to a new city, I know that's ALK's issue though.

thanks a lot,
rlr

edit: using adw launcher

No one has this issue? BBv0.3
clipping of bottom icons in landscape view
misalignment of windows, words cut off

I've since gone back to NBv1.1, seems to be more stable, everything works right, almost, and I can still use CoPilot, but want to get on to froyo rom asap, when new CoPilot is released.

Thanks!
rlr

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones