• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

I traded in my Incredible like a month later for the Droid X. It was a solid phone for connectivity. I have never had a phone that got as good service as the Droid X. I could get service by the freezer sections of the supermarket. I've never gotten that kind of service since.
I had the OG Droid Incredible. I retired it after three years of solid service. I brought it out of retirement for daughter #2 when she broke her contract phone and then it was retired again. Then it once again came out of retirement for daughter #3 when she was also in the dire straights for a phone. I didn't get it back the from the last user but I will say it served three family members well. It was a great phone! Out of all the phones that are in the ol box of used phones in the closet, it is missing and that's sad. It is one of the few of my past that I'd love to hold again.

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
I had the OG Droid Incredible. I retired it after three years of solid service. I brought it out of retirement for daughter #2 when she broke her contract phone and then it was retired again. Then it once again came out of retirement for daughter #3 when she was also in the dire straights for a phone. I didn't get it back the from the last user but I will say it served three family members well. It was a great phone! Out of all the phones that are in the ol box of used phones in the closet, it is missing and that's sad. It is one of the few of my past that I'd love to hold again.

It was a game changer and in some ways they don't make game changers anymore.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones