• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy note randomly died.

mustadeth

Lurker
Nov 29, 2012
Hi, about a month ago my galaxy note randomly died. I decided to send it to samsung because it had warranty but the screen had a little crack, so my warranty was voided. The screen crack happened way before the phone died and i dont think it's because of that. When the phone died it started vibrating every two seconds and it will only show the first two samsung logos and then turn off. Samsung told me that they could repair the phone but i will also have to pay for the screen to be repaired too. It was all or nothing. I dont have enough money because it was too much. Mobile tech videos people told me that is a problem with the power button that goes into a loop and they told me to send the phone i dont know if they are legit so its kinda difficult for me to just send it. Today when i called samsung they told me that i only need to do a software re flash. Has this happened to anyone else? can anybody help me with the reflash if thats all its needed?

Thanks

Hi, about a month ago my galaxy note randomly died. I decided to send it to samsung because it had warranty but the screen had a little crack, so my warranty was voided. The screen crack happened way before the phone died and i dont think it's because of that. When the phone died it started vibrating every two seconds and it will only show the first two samsung logos and then turn off. Samsung told me that they could repair the phone but i will also have to pay for the screen to be repaired too. It was all or nothing. I dont have enough money because it was too much. Mobile tech videos people told me that is a problem with the power button that goes into a loop and they told me to send the phone i dont know if they are legit so its kinda difficult for me to just send it. Today when i called samsung they told me that i only need to do a software re flash. Has this happened to anyone else? can anybody help me with the reflash if thats all its needed?

Thanks
If you take it into the phone (ATT etc) store they can reflash it for you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones