• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy note screen issue

mimix3

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
Hi! I just got my note a few days ago and today after i finished playing a game I locked the screen, but when I unlocked the screen it was lagging and multiple bars of green filled up the entire screen. So i proceeded to lock and unlock it again and it went back to normal. I dont know if it was just because it was lagging, its a hardware problem or I received a faulty phone, but so far it hasn't happened again and I did that lcd test and everything was fine. I am a bit concerned so I'm wondering if that has happened to anyone else before.

It sounds like something that had happened to me before, and it's not your game's fault. I've had that happen to me quite a lot when I was still running 4.0.3. As soon as 4.0.4 came out and I updated it, the problem was long gone. I've not encountered the flashing green bars again. If 4.0.3 is your current firmware, updating it might be your best bet. Otherwise, I can't really help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones