• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy s2 turns off, and vibrates

kpale002

Lurker
Mar 26, 2013
I was playing some castle defense game, when my screen turned off. Usually when this happens i just turn off my phone but this time it was different, it wouldnt turn on and it would vibrate. so i connected it to my charger, and it continued doing it. Then i connected it to the pc and it would turn on, but only when connected to the pc, (also my phone had no battery when this event happened). But why did this happen and how can i fix it? is it the battery or is it the phone?

Hello kpale002. I believe I'd turn off the phone.. pull the battery for a few.. reinsert the battery and reboot. I think this will likely fix your problem. If not, you might want to check out the support area we have for your phone. There are a number of S2 phones so you will have to follow the link below that applies to you:
Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums (For AT&T)

Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums (For T-Mobile)

Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums (For Sprint)

Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums (For International)

Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy S2 X - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy S2 4G - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy S2 HD - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy S2 (Boost Mobile) - Android Forums

Good luck to you and thanks for using these forums.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums kpale002. Interesting question but without knowing which type of S2 you have and whether or not you've done any customization it's hard to answer. Once you figure out some more details how about posting the question in whichever of our forums fits your phone. Be sure to explain what you mean by "no battery" is the battery in the phone and not charged or have you taken the battery out completely.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones