Galaxy S3 news and more !!

Last Updated: 2012-11-07 17:40:34
  1. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

What state you live in cause i was told release date will be 10-12 or 10-31

Advertisement
  2. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

cali. check with ur local dealers not corp stores. apparently the dealers get the info before corp stores for some reason
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

October 1st is Monday with the possibility of being here next week or the week after that the week of October 9th
  4. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

The reply rate of this thread is starting to scare me D:
    I think i am going to lay off for a few days before this place erupts :creep:
  5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Haha dude this will only get better
  6. ThatBlackWolf

ThatBlackWolf Well-Known Member

How much do you guys think the S3 is gunna cost?
  7. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Lets talk about dev for a sec. Will rooting and flashing from other S3's work with the Metro one since its unchanged? Hopefully? Maybe? It better? lol
  8. akikhia

its october 12th friday in my area. dealers will get the devices thurs rollem out friday. im getting mine thursday :D
  9. akikhia

im assuming 500 for the 32 gb version and 419 for the 16gb
  10. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Lol how you came to that conclusion?
  11. akikhia

i have this feeling that battery life will suck just as much as my connect and esteem. im quute the heavy user and always plugged in.
  12. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

I highly doubt the 16 GB will be $419 although that would be incredibly awesome. I'd say $499 for the 16GB I actually never thought about the 32GB cus it never came to mind that metro will get both versions, well at least not right now.
  13. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Naw . Its posted to last 12~13 hrs on talk WITH lte.

And remember since we are migrating to VoLTE we will likely waste less battery because we dont have to bother changing radio constantly ... :)
  14. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. And to the guy saying he will get his S3 "Nanocoated" ... WTF is does that even mean? It sounds interesting, can you post a link to the website that does it or w/e?
  15. Pappy62

Pappy62 Well-Known Member

airtioteclint likes this.
  16. Speeds03

17. MrRoyalOak

MrRoyalOak Active Member

Liquipel is a better example.

Basically $70-$100 once shipping and everything is added in.
  18. akikhia

so nobody conaidering nanocoating??
  19. Speeds03

Fudge that shiiiii! Too much mula for me. I'll buy a nice slim case on Amazon. Unless of course, someone on here wants to test Nanocoating on my device... WITH THEIR MONEY! lol
  20. akikhia

and im not getting the nanocoating for protection im getting it so i can use it at the gym when im in the hot tub chillin and i can take pics and video underwater and i can maybe even take it into the steam room. that would be fantastic
  21. Speeds03

No wonder your getting locked up you freaky freak! lol. I kid... I kid...:smokingsomb:
  22. akikhia

BAHAHAHA I JUST REALIZED WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT. ya im just jealous of the razr people recording underwater n shit theres some cool stuff u can do underwater
  23. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi guys,

Just deleted a few posts that discussed insurance fraud, which is illegal and against site policy.. Keep that in mind so I don't get "my boys from joizey" afta yiz. :p They got deeze brass knuckles, ya see. :p

Thanks! :)

Steven
    tiede, Kid09, scary alien and 9 others like this.
  24. kimo2718

kimo2718 Member

got the money for the phone now just waiting for it 2 be released.