• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Treb I miss your nonsense. That's why I frequent this hole (mine is dead) and it makes my day go by with your satire as my day usually sucks and I am normally miserable. I understand bad days as we all get them. Please don't take the comments from our fellow WH peeps as derogatory or an insult. We are used to your playfulness and expect the same in return.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow and see your never failing ridiculing satire back in action... until then.. Please rest with a heating pad on your ovaries while the mydol kicks in. Enjoy your chocolates also. :D

Upvote 0
Treb I miss your nonsense. That's why I frequent this hole (mine is dead) and it makes my day go by with your satire as my day usually sucks and I am normally miserable. I understand bad days as we all get them. Please don't take the comments from our fellow WH peeps as derogatory or an insult. We are used to your playfulness and expect the same in return.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow and see your never failing ridiculing satire back in action... until then.. Please rest with a heating pad on your ovaries while the mydol kicks in. Enjoy your chocolates also. :D

That sounds so wrong. Sorry. :p
But I do agree with it all.

Ill make it up to you guys by ordering you gallons of ice cream! Sound good guys

You are not only the sun god but you sure know the way to my heart :D

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones