Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

1. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Hey X!

I was here, just responding to another post!

This may be too early for me for some vino. I'll take a coffee though, then a full English to chow down on! And don't scrimp on the 'shrooms either...
  2. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

A bit early to start drinking, isn't it??? Morning errybody! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing2::party:
    kymberlin likes this.
  3. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Well I was lieing about the zin, I just wanted you to get up :p

I'll do you a full English n you can have all the shrooms ya want, can't stand em myself :)
  4. XplosiV

Morning dawnierae, never too early to start drinking, pubs are open someplace.

Remember, sometimes I finish work at 6am, there's nothing like having a cold beer after work, and when I get up in the afternoon for a night shift my breakfast is a regular persons dinner :)
    kymberlin likes this.
  5. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Too hot for a duvet around here. A single sheet is even a bit much. :rolleyes:
  6. Rachel A

Morning dawn! X allegedly has some coffee hidden somewhere but he's not telling me where. Might have to brew my own at this rate!
  7. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Who says your not functional at 4am .... Good morning Rachel!
  8. Rachel A

When you have the AC cranked down to Northern Antarctic mode is not.... :rolleyes:
  9. Rachel A

Morning Moma'Lin!

Trust me, pre coffee I'm totally non functional. Just operate on instinct is all.

My instinct tells me I'm hot on the trail for a nice Columbian La Verda, all I have to do is peel my butt of the sofa and grab it.

Why is life so hard in the morning?
  10. Rachel A

Worse thing is my coffee is further away from my work laptop which is currently egging me on to log in and start working for the day.

Man, I can't make decisions this early!
  11. XplosiV

I got a self heating cuppa rocket fuel in my filing cabinet draw behind me along with some instant rocket fuel :) [ come n get it.
  12. kymberlin

I would totally make you some coffee...but I'm having labs drawn at 645 and can't drink it.... I'm selfish that way.... I don't get any, you don't get any..... see how cranky I am without coffee and breakfast ?..... @ 646 it's all good!
  13. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

Morning everyone. Going to work early today.:(

At least it is Friday, so there is that.
    kymberlin likes this.
  14. kymberlin

Good morning X, DN , Pup and Dawn. Nice to see the whole alive and well this morning !
  15. Rachel A

Hey Pup!

You got any coffee? Moma'Lin is being all mean n cranky and I'm too lazy to hike my ass downstairs to get one.

I have started work though (working from home today) . My first trick was to accidentally blow away a backup I had just made late last night for work.

See, I really need that coffee.

Backup is re running, now would be the perfect time for that cup o Joe.
  16. XplosiV

Ok for some I still got another 4 days to do. Managed to swap my nights for days this week with the new guy. Sucker! :D

Morning K'lin

There once was such a device as a teamaid or was it a coffeemaid, anyways, was a coffee maker you'd have on ya bed stand with a built in alarm clock, ding, alarm went off n coffee was done n ready. :thumbup:
    kymberlin likes this.
  17. XplosiV

And to backup your backup until you've had at least a liter of coffee?
  18. Rachel A

I have a Keurig. Takes all of 2 minutes to make a coffee with it. Drop in a kcup, press the button and you're done.

Still far far far too much effort at this time of the morning.

Where's my maid?
  19. XplosiV

She got maid redundant cus you was skint and blew her redundancy cash on gold so she went to work for treb ;)
  20. Rachel A

Kinda. Backup the DB, backup the Transaction log, shrink the log. Load data and re perform backups.

That'll be my morning.
  21. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

Morning kymberlin
    Here you go.:coffee:
  22. Rachel A

Am I cheaper than Treb? Oh, how low I've sunk....
    kymberlin likes this.
  23. Rachel A

Pup! My savior! What would we do without you?

Thank you thank you thank you....
  24. Rachel A

Hey, wait a min. Is this stuff decaf? :eek:
  25. XplosiV

Anyone would think pup just turned water into white zin... Lolz

Morning pup, how's things chap?

Where did that Zipster chap goto? Maybe he's on the starbucks/crispy cream run eh?