• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

I also want lte. Seems that the one in Singapore is 3g only. Maybe I'll just wait for the note 3 lol

I can't imagine what it must be like having a Ferrari and having it electronically limited to 30MPH and second gear.

Kinda like an Acura I suppose :D

Upvote 0
Thanks mama!

No problem.

Although, I must say. We know we have the better of the 2 . Some people are just super simple, like things told to them, allow life to dictate what is their being. Those people are APPLE people. Don't try to change their minds, for they will always be followers. And yes hulk.... the world needs followers!

Reactions: Alsaces Daddy
Upvote 0
Bagged a sick shelf cloud on the way back home. Here is the quick version

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348705612007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348705612007.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 52
  • uploadfromtaptalk1348705622695.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348705622695.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 59
Upvote 0
Arcus cloud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think I ruined the shot. :(

Field curvature with the UWA lens just did not work for panoramas. And I shot for panorama too. :(

I think it looks awesome. I have a slight eye for art. My mother has won many many awards for her photos. I will show her this and see what she thinks but I think she will Be stunned. Great job AJ.

HEY TRENT!! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones