• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Only for a few. Trying to ween the boy off of binkie and baba tonight. He is :mad:

How are you sir?

Doin' just fab here amigo !! If I see the Packers / Seahawks catch thing again on ESPN I might just blow my stack :mad: Can we move on please. It's over...let's stop beating a dead horse here.

Upvote 0
J Mar : Just got this from ESPN

Screenshot_2012-09-26-23-04-16-1_zps111947dd.png

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0
Good evening GS3 HOLERS!

Hope you all are having a nice day.

What did I miss?

Did treb cry today?

Did KLin open the pool?

Did Rach get enough coffee?

Did Hulk smash anyone today besides his brother?

Is X around? Or Trent?

Hi wyn and AJ!

Is football on topic today?

Answers people, answers!

*ducks rotten tomato thrown in my general direction*

jmar

For the record, not a single one of youz responded in kind to my polite questions. Looks like I gotta call in the big dogs...Pup...where you at?! :D

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Only for a few. Trying to ween the boy off of binkie and baba tonight. He is :mad:

How are you sir?

Good luck!! We finally got my daughter off her binkie after she was really sick ....every time she would suck on it she would vomit. By the time she was better she wanted it only out of habit and we used a week of bribery to keep it away from her. (Ice cream worked and still does sometimes!)

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones