• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Morning mama K'lin

Headed to the gym. Super rainy here today so it looks like no cycling or swimming for me today.:banghead:

"Operation organization" will be in full effect. Maybe today I can be the master of my digital media. :pcguru:

Anyway, off to the gym. Hubby has plans on going out tomorrow, and I bought some new attire, so I better maintain my girlie figure.

Chow all....:wavey:

Upvote 0
Headed to the gym. Super rainy here today so it looks like no cycling or swimming for me today.:banghead:

"Operation organization" will be in full effect. Maybe today I can be the master of my digital media. :pcguru:

Anyway, off to the gym. Hubby has plans on going out tomorrow, and I bought some new attire, so I better maintain my girlie figure.

Chow all....:wavey:

Not alone K'lin its rainy here operation disturbance is in effect oh wait wrong one :rofl:

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
quryhyja.jpg

Get him grimlock :)

Upvote 0
The toys were, but the new cartoons are way better. Evan has an Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, and they are damn near impossible to transform.

I prefer G1 transformers over any other I hate what they did to bumblebee and all of the decepticons in the movies bumblebee was never a big guy nor a skilled fighter and he could talk oh and he was never a camaro

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones