• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help galaxy s4 rattling sound..

Trav

Lurker
Aug 18, 2013
Hi there. I bought a galaxy s4 3days ago and noticed that there was a loud rattle noise when the phone is shaken back and forward. It happens even when only slightly shaken. Sounds like there is something loose near the top of the phone. I returned it to the dealer and they gave me another one. The rattle even worse on this new phone. It also sounds like speaker is distorting slightly when i make or take calls. I was just wondering if anyone els is experiencing these issues or if i should take this phone back to the dealer also. Thank you

Hello and welcome to the forums. I see you are having a problem with a android device. Well if you have a problem with a device you can return up til 14 days . If you return and see the new device has another problem . Now it raises a red flag cause it maybe that store has a bad batch and if he does you maybe the one that points it out. You go silent the store may not never know. Now the s4 has have some rattle one with the lense and the other would be with the board not being tighten to avoid cracking. But if you feel funny about holding this device you can change it a million times with in the 14 days .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones