• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games for this phone that kick@$$

mai8ko

Nov 7, 2012
Brooklyn,NY
Dead Trigger: a good way to kill time. Graphics are awesome and you don't need any signal to play-perfect for a subway ride. Shadow gun dead zone- world wide multiplayer, and awesome controls, a total badass game. Also plays well on 4g and doesn't use THAT much data! Then you got you're emulators. Those are all awesome with this phone thanks to it's ram. I highly suggest a bt controller though, since the screen touch pad is no substitute for games that we all grew up with using a physical controller. There are many good bt controllers out there. I use the ipega since it has true dual analog, a built in clamp to attach the phone and make it a modern gameboy, and is compact enough to fit in a sunglasses case- perfect for on the go. I tried to get some of the more advanced games to work without avail. I also tried the forum to see if someone had a work around, but the conversation became a deviation from it's original purpose because a member couldn't drop their agenda and let the thread bring something useful!!!- I hate when that happens. Anyway, these are just the ones I've tried for the motion. If anyone has something to add so that we gamers can live long and prosper, don't hold out on us! Please post a dope game that you know works on this phone--besides the obvious though. Sleepers are much appreciated!

Word up on the demos. I tried to get cod zombies on the black market to try it, but it didn't pass verification even after patching it. As for RR3, it's not available via market through the phone, so it's prolly not compatible. However you may have some luck by installing the Qualcomm drives via that 3D root something or other app and changing market permissions for your phone. There are other possible routes you may try to get it to work, but I'm not gonna mention it cuz I don't wanna get this thread locked!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones