• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games network error

Basme

Lurker
Sep 27, 2012
Hi everybody, i recently bought a samsung galaxy s2 and i followed this forum for all my problems, but now i have one that i didn't see in the forum.

The problem is that when i run certain games (for example a game i have recently download called "epic raiders"), a message pops up telling me:

Network Error
Cannot run the program
Please try again after checking your network setting

Retry/End

If i push end, the game closes, if i push retry, the pop up dissapears for 2 or 3 seconds and pops up again.

What's the problem with my phone? :S

Thank you in advance.

Hi everybody, i recently bought a samsung galaxy s2 and i followed this forum for all my problems, but now i have one that i didn't see in the forum.

The problem is that when i run certain games (for example a game i have recently download called "epic raiders"), a message pops up telling me:

Network Error
Cannot run the program
Please try again after checking your network setting

Retry/End

If i push end, the game closes, if i push retry, the pop up dissapears for 2 or 3 seconds and pops up again.

What's the problem with my phone? :S

Thank you in advance.

As MP says, this is an app that needs internet to download your account, track IAP, or validate the market license. This one sounds like In-App Purchases. Make sure you have a solid data connection before you try to play. Happens to me on Illusia and Zenonia if I'm in my bomb shelter of a work building.

Upvote 0
Thanks all of you for your replies, unfortunatelly, the reboot of the phone didn't change anything.

About the internet connection, i use flat rate (i don't know if that is the word, i'm spanish so i don't know how to say it, and this is the term that appeared on the net) may i need a solider connection like a wi-fi one?

Thank you again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones