• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help General Issues with my gTablet

So I am here to report that I still love my gtab!! Sadly, I must post my current issues that I have not been able to bypass, hoping for some help...

I am running tnt lite 3.1.4 with clemsys kernel.

I still have no clue where to start with phone tethering - I have a windows 6.3 Motorola Q.

I have AndroExplorer and ES File Explorer which both can see my media share (500gb drive on my network) and it's wonderful - all my music, vidoes, photos... I have found NO media player that can see beyond the local mount, sd card, and usb mount.

I have a blue tooth headset that pairs and works beautifully - but when I turn it off, my gtab can't turn the speakers back on?? I have to re-boot.

Also - I am thinking I will load the newest TNT lite 4.2.2. What happens to all the apps I already have and paid for? Does the market keep track? Will they remain on the device?

The market keeps track of all of your paid apps, but you will have to re-download them. You should get titanium back up and back up all of them if you have a lot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones