• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting printer to work

tidbit080

Lurker
Oct 5, 2015
Hello all. My name is Jeff and I am new to the forum and have a detailed question. I have recently purchased a diagnostic scanner for trucks and autos. It is an android based scanner wich is new to our market. Most scanners are windows based. It works great however i bought a wireless printer and after following all setup and network instructions, i still cannot print from a web page. I have downloaded all apps, cloud, canon print, pdf apps and it will not,print. Shows connected to printer under wifi but when i connect to printer it drops me,off,of internet. I have even tried saving page to google drive and,reprinting from there and nothing. So i deleted everything and tried to reset up with using usb. I still cant,get it to work. Im at my wits end and ready to throw a 4000 dollar diagnostic scanner and a 50 printer in the dang trash can. Does anyone,have ideas or,experience using tablets with printers wired or wireless. Right now,i dont care as long as i can print directly from a web page. Ty
Jeff

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones