• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gmail.com..

I am not the first one who logs in and sees such a messy interferiance it is on the gmail.com's main screen, and I am trying the html version onto it, it does not load any images what so ever, now call me crazy, often I frequently check it on my moto edge and my Sammy tablet, it is okay, but there is no need that google corruperation, deteriations all desktop clients to have a massive screen that makes the background so transparent that you cannot see the bg image, and it really sucks trying to read the email.

FFS mine was so irritable tiny to read on the main menu, mind you I have everything pretty much default these days... I would not mind as much but... It is my "Business to give out to other business email" not like a business I am in, though to give to business to communication with me, such as the bowling leauge for instance. With my subconscious typing it up as the plain url, it gets a little bit insane.

Thought I would throw in my anger dome issues with gmail...

Reactions: puppykickr
I never visit Gmail.com. I do have Gmail account (obviously, for Android) but only use that via third party apps on my phone or tablet and via Thunderbird on a computer. Though my wife does use the Web interface, and at least on her computer I don't see over-transparent backgrounds or tiny text on that (though I find it less usable than dedicated email client, which is why I don't use it).

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
I never visit Gmail.com. I do have Gmail account (obviously, for Android) but only use that via third party apps on my phone or tablet and via Thunderbird on a computer. Though my wife does use the Web interface, and at least on her computer I don't see over-transparent backgrounds or tiny text on that (though I find it less usable than dedicated email client, which is why I don't use it).
Yeah I mostly keep checking my tablet if I want to send emails to my sister.

Upvote 0
Gmail's cluttered interface as well as issues with loading images can cause frustration, particularly when it comes to business communications. Think about giving feedback to the support staff to enhance your user's experience.
Yup yup, all that and a bag of chips.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones