• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Go Launcher HD

idic

Jan 8, 2012
Hi - just tried out the new beta of Go Launcher HD for tablets Android 3.0+ but I couldn't find a way of switching between launchers. Pressing the Home button didn't bring up an options list like it does on a phone, and Manage Applications / Clear Defaults for the Go Launcher HD app was greyed out so no luck there either. I've now uninstalled, until it goes through a few more updates, as I really want to use this as it gives ICS-style folders for my Honeycomb UK 3G Xoom which probably won't see ICS for a little while yet... But now home screen widgets aren't updating. I'll try a reboot, but if anyone knows how to switch between launchers that would be a great help as it would be good to use them both side by side for the time being...

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones