• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Go SMS Pro

jimstiles

Lurker
Sep 25, 2012
I'm using GoSMSPro on my Galaxay S3, does anyone know how I can disable tweets from Twitter coming in on it? I love using it for messaging but I have a grandson that is driving me nuts on the number of tweets he sends out everyday. I follow him through my Twitter account but I leave it off unless I need it but my GoSMSpro is picking up the tweets.

Thanks

Ok, thanks for the hint Sommelier, I logged into my Twitter account on the computer and found that each follower has an option with it to enable/disable mobile notifications. I don't have many as I'm not a big Twitter fan but my grandson was the only one that was coming into GoSMSpro when he would tweet me. I checked my other followers and he was the only one that had that option 'enabled' so I hope that disabling it might take care of it.

Thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones