• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Golden Sun issues in Gameboid 2.4.7

bobon721

Lurker
Mar 3, 2013
I'm experiencing frequent crashes and freezes when I'm playing Golden Sun. I'm sing Gameboid version 2.4.7. The game crashes or freezes in an average of 1 minute of gameplay, making it unplayable. I'm lucky if it crashes or freezes 5 minutes after I start playing but it usually crashes or freezes within 30 seconds. Sometimes it even crashes upon startup. I don't like using save states. Is there any fix to this? Or is there a better emulator for this game on Android?

I've tried downloading different copies of the ROM but all of them had the same hash values as my current copy so I decided not to test any of them. All other ROMs I've tried worked fine. I've tried using a different emulator. It still crashes or freezes but not as frequently as Gameboid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones