• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
The following is my personal opinion.

Best free app:
Freecaddie---(though accelgolf would take its place if it ever got a range finder)

Best cheap $$ app:
Skydroid---its only $0.99 and this is the one I use. It can show an overhead shot of the hole so you can see exactly how hard that dog leg right goes. You have to map out your course (just like freecaddie) if it doesn't exist in the database yet. This is quick and easy. The good thing that Skycaddie does that Freecaddie doesn't is it allows you to mark numerous points on the hole rather than just front/center/back of the green. So you can mark the edges of the water/sand/trees/etc to know what you need to carry to get past the hazard.

Best moderately priced app:
Golf Card---Its $10 I believe, one time fee no subscription. Looks awesome but I haven't used it personally.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones