• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Goodbye Windows

ebyers

Lurker
Mar 19, 2012
I was finally able to justify a new phone due to my new employment, a Galaxy SII. So far so good. the reason I joined the forum is that my wife has a sidekick 4g and after I put a custom Rom on it she was missing her Media Room app that had come stock on it. So, I looked around and found a link for it and now she is happy to have it back. Anyway, I remembered running into some unhappy folks who were having issues with their media room so I found one of the posts, which was on this site, and tried to post the link and couldn't since I had not posted at least once yet. So, here is my post!

I consider myself a novice user since I have only loaded GB onto my HD2's sd card so I could dual boot, and then the mod Rom onto my wife's SK4g.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones