• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Navigation - Never Quite Right

geemacd

Apr 19, 2010
Scotland
www.rangersfc.info
Need some advice, google maps and navigation never quite takes me to the right place, close too it but never quite there.

Now near location is okay for something free, but its usually that last wee bit that you need more than anything, instead of you coming to an estate and it tells you its on the left hand side, which is the whole estate.

I read in a thread here someplace about another free sat-nav that Im sure was for another phone type, but then someone in one of the other phone forums gave everyone a link into that forum to show how it works.

Anyone know what I am talking about ? (most folks never do and they know me lol) or anyone know how to make the google navigation more reliable ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones