• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Search Help - Searches being blocked out like passwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaggerLee

May 10, 2010
CA
Okay, this is weird. As of yesterday, when I go to Google mobile to search for something, the characters I am typing get blocked out with the star character just like when you are typing in a password. You can see the letter you just typed, but a soon as you move on to the next letter, the previous letters are being "hidden".

I didn't make any changes to the settings, but now I cannot see what I am typing. I can barely type on this thing to begin with, but now, I can't see what I just typed.

Any suggestions why my google searches are being treated like passwords? It's not my Incredible as this is only happening in Google, which is my home page. I've cleared my history and the Browser cache...no luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones