• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice Call Out Still Bugged in Leaked 2.1 V3?

textstev

Jan 29, 2010
Atlantic City, NJ
For me, it appears so, sucks because latest Google Voice is great and the sole reason I want to go back to 1.5 (and then maybe the root 2.1 etcs).

EDIT:

NOOOO!

It's fixed.

Confirmed for me, calls now show google voice number in latest google voice app! (as displayed in long list of fixes/improvements.) I definitely encourage any old Leak V2 users to upgrade that want the latest Google Voice!

Well made the mistake of not rooting originally back in march, (first mistake was to jump on the eris vs waiting til legend came out), now just following the new leak versions. No live wallpaper on this leak either, maybe someday. If we could add actual bt dial, not drop interest in phones within months of their release, and more customizable options we will take the iphone aholes. But all three need to happen before we get there.

Upvote 0
Well made the mistake of not rooting originally back in march, (first mistake was to jump on the eris vs waiting til legend came out), now just following the new leak versions. No live wallpaper on this leak either, maybe someday. If we could add actual bt dial, not drop interest in phones within months of their release, and more customizable options we will take the iphone aholes. But all three need to happen before we get there.

Someone is running 2.1 and live wallpapers on his rooted G1. So the antiquated hardware of the G1 can handle it, our Erises should too. Just a matter of time. If it isn't in the official 2.1, if it gets rooted then it can be done there too.

So not to worry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones