• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice Network Error

Is anyone else having issues using the GV app on their Droid? I haven't been able to send or receive any SMS messages through the GV app all morning. Actually, it's been giving me troubles the last couple of days.

I'm able to send and receive SMS messages from voice.google.com, and because I'm forwarding SMS messages to my Gmail, I'm still getting notifications, but the GV app itself is still acting funky.

I try to refresh, but all I get is "Network Error".

I've also tried logging out and logging back in, as well as a re-boot on the Droid itself, all to no avail.

Am I the only one having issues or are any of you peoples noticing some funkiness as well?

EDIT: Of course, 2 min. after I posted this, I got some new GV notifications and was able to send an SMS. Hmm ...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones