• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got a spare battery off eBay.. Need advice on first time charge

Got a cradle charger + a spare battery today off eBay. Am worried i might mess up this battery like i did with the one that came with the Desire.

What would be the best method to charge this spare one? Charge it for 10-12 hours ( i would be away for work) leaving the battery in the cradle charger OR charge it for 3-4 hours which is what it usually takes for the original battery to be full?

Am confused... please help

Got a cradle charger + a spare battery today off eBay. Am worried i might mess up this battery like i did with the one that came with the Desire.

What would be the best method to charge this spare one? Charge it for 10-12 hours ( i would be away for work) leaving the battery in the cradle charger OR charge it for 3-4 hours which is what it usually takes for the original battery to be full?

Am confused... please help
Read on the manual.. each product have manual on it.. follow it and you are save ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones